Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

We're Not in Kansas Anymore (Plus Cuteness)

Oh my goodness!  The hotel where we are staying in Guanzhou is completely over the top.  It is so fancy that I'm actually a bit uncomfortable staying here.  I'm a casual girl at heart.

We were upgraded to a suite, so we have three rooms - large living area, bedroom and a bathroom the likes of which I've seen only in Kym's Florida house.  :)  There's a walk in shower with a rain shower head and a very large tub.  The pictures really don't tell the full picture.  But I will post them here anyway - along with some of the obligatory cuteness.

Kate is letting down her guard a little with Jeff.  He can play with her & feed her but she still won't let him hold her hand, dress her or carry her.  (My carry-arms are getting tired!)

Today was the medical exam.  Kate needed four vaccines plus a TB test.  Another little girl needed SEVEN shots, plus the TB test.  :(  Lots of sad tears today.





















































































































































































3 comments:

NancyW said...

Awwww - I love the three in a bed and the pic with Joey...ok and I like her bright smile and playing with dad too! How great you've got the suite for the extra room for the boys. We had a 2 room suite when getting Sarah and it was a life saver for naps.

Anonymous said...

I was telling my friend Pat Norris that you were going to Guangzhou and she told me you would be staying in a luxury hotel. She was right! Enjoy it, you guys deserve it. Ditto NancyW, love the three in bed photo, so cute! Glad she didn't have to have 5 shots. Thanks for all the wonderful photos and telling us about everything. I look at the Blog every day and love it.

Anonymous said...

Aw, to heck with the pictures of the fancy hotel--we all clamor for the ones of Kate with your family! I am sure Kate will continue to warm up to Jeff and she will be a Daddy's Girl in no time at all. (It took Jasper years, remember?) :) One week till we get to see the Halford Five. can't wait!