This is just a quickie update. For some reason, I'm not very inspired to write a witty dissertation on my life right now. But, I am thrilled to announce that WACAP sent our dossier on its way to China yesterday afternoon. This means that the bulk of our paperwork has been completed and is out of our hands. When our dossier gets there, we will get "logged in" to the system and begin our next wait.
Although China has given us our preliminary approval, we are now beginning the wait for our final approval, stating that they have reviewed all of our information and we have permission to adopt our Kate. Recently this approval has been taking between 2-3 months from log-in date, although some have come as quickly as 39 days.
"Oh waiter! I'll take one of those 39-day approvals, please, as well as one of those 62-day travel approvals that have been averaging closer to 3 months. Thank you very much!"
1 comment:
Yeah, wouldn't that be great!
I can't wait to see my new little granddaughter sweetie-pie. :)
Hugs,
Mom
Post a Comment