Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Gush

We've had so much excitement and adjustment going on that I haven't even had a chance to gush about what an amazing little girl we have been blessed with.  We are seeing more and more of her personality and there are no words to describe how wonderful she is.  She is full of giggles and smiles.  We're constantly surprised by how quickly she catches on to everything.  She's learning lots of new English words and trying to teach me some Chinese.  (Mama's a very poor student!)  She loves to play with the boys and she can completely hold her own.  Baba (Jeff) is still a bit of a mystery to her, but she's slowly warming up to him.  We are all completely smitten.  It is so hard to believe that I get to be mama to this pleasant, joyful little girl.

6 comments:

Katchat said...

I'm tearing up! I love this is happening to you dear Robyn! I have the one picutre of her standing by herself the first day when she is apprehensive. She is so pretty and I love that picutre of her.I want to frame it. She is very ,very blessed to have such a stable,selfless mommy.

Katchat said...

ps]I have it on my computer backdrop

Ps#2 Get to bed girl! hope they have Starbucks there but you're not a coffee drinker..nevermind!

Robyn said...

It's 4 p.m. here - haven't even had dinner yet. ;)

NancyW said...

There's the smile we've seen in some of her earlier photos! But now the smile includes an extra sparkle of knowing she belongs in the family. Love it that she is holding her own with the boys :D

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of her with the big smile. Your family is truly blessed but she is even more blessed to be in your family. She appears to be a pretty smart little girl, she should have no trouble learning English. Her mom learning Chineese on the other hand.....lol. Having the boys there may have helped somewhat in her adjustment. I love getting up every day and reading the blog.

Anonymous said...

Well, Kate is also very blessed to have you for her mama, Jeff for her baba, and the boys for her siblings (and entertainers!). I am so glad to hear she is adjusting and her smiles are emerging. cant wait to meet her in nine days!!